Tuesday 24 May 2016

A day out with Mrs Fisher and friends

Now here is another of Ken Fisher’s pictures, from a collection featuring his grandmother.

I have no idea when or where the photograph was taken but it captures perfectly a day out sometime in the middle decades of the last century.

None of the people are known to me but some of them crop up in many of the images and so I am guessing they all lived close to each other if not in the same street.

Mrs Fisher lived in Moor Street in Fallowfield and I recognise some of the people on a picture which I think will be where she lived.

And so back to this one somewhere in the countryside or perhaps just a local park.

It captures perfectly a day away and that is all I want to say.

Location; unknown






Picture;  Mrs Fisher and friends, date unknown, courtesy of Ken Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment