Sunday, 29 January 2017

On a January day in Woolwich ................. from Theresa Simpson-lee

Now there is a lot of truth in that simple observation that you should never go back to where you grew up.

Usually it just leads to disappointment as favourite shops, special places and even the atmosphere have undergone vast changes.

Despite what some say Eltham is pretty much as I left it in 1973 and while there are bitts which I mourn the passing of it is pretty much as I remember it.

But not so Woolwich and here I have my sister Theresa to thank who spent an afternoon wandering around the town.

And so I just leave you with the first of a series of pictures taken this month.

Location; Woolwich

Pictures; Woolwich 2017 from the collection of Theresa Simpson-lee

No comments:

Post a Comment