Now at first glance there is little to connect these two pictures other than that the date for both are 1916 and the place is given as Grove Park.
So to the detective bit.
The A.C.S refers to the Army Service Corps which supplied everything the army in the field needed from food and equipment to ammunition.
“Using horsed and motor vehicles, railways and waterways, the ASC performed prodigious feats of logistics and were one of the great strengths of organisation by which the war was won.
At the height of the war the A.C.S., numbered 10,547 officers and 315,334 men."*
So here are a collection of A.C.S lorries at what is described as Lewisham Grove A.C.S., Workshop.
Now that may well put it at the A.C.S army base at Grove Park.
This had been a workhouse built by the Board of Guardians of the Greenwich Union between 1899-1902 after they had been refused permission to expand the site at Vanburgh Hill.**
It had accommodation for 815 inmates but because of changes to the system of relief which provided for out-relief the new workhouse remained empty until 1904
At the beginning of the Great War it was requisitioned by the Army Service Corps and used as a mobilization training camp, and in 1918 became a TB hospital.
And so back to the postcards which are a reminder that the postcards companies were up to printing any image that they thought would sell, and given the time such military pictures were a good bet.
Pictures; from Mark Flynn, http://www.markfynn.com/london-postcards.htm
* The Long, Long Trail, The British Army in the Great War of 1914-1918 http://www.1914-1918.net/
**The The Lost Hospitals of London, http://ezitis.myzen.co.uk/grovepark.html