Saturday 17 August 2013

A Didsbury bookshop, an interesting blog and an interview

Now I never tire of writing about the past and recently some of the Didsbury stories attracted the interest of David who runs an excellent blog on books, history and lots more. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kathleen.gilligan/bob/Revews.htm

It also features a wonderful bookshop tucked away behind The Art of Tea on Barlow Moor Road.

“It is a  fantastic second-hand book store literally crammed floor-to-ceiling with books of all descriptions and in the type of environment perfect for rummaging through old books, especially when you have a couple of hours spare.”

All of which is an outrageous route to the interview I gave to David earlier this month.

As I said having read the Didsbury stories he asked if I would meet and be interviewed which I did.

We both came away having enjoyed a good few hours of conversation a bit of which became the interview.

So there you are, everyone should have their 15 minutes fame and I rather think David did me proud.
And there are lots more there to read.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kathleen.gilligan/bob/Revews.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment