Wednesday 7 September 2016

Stories from Spain nu 2 ...... the explosion

Now one if the fascinating things about the blog is that it travels and increasingly it brings forth fresh stories.

So here is one from my new friend Emma.

"This is just a personal story, but reminded the other day mentioning the walls of houses falls. 

I worked nearly two years in a small company in which they were painted shirts and signs. Every day I left my house at 6:20 to catch the train in time to go to work 7:00. 

One day we were told that the next day at 8:00 saluted as they once did in the winter. That same morning, soon, an explosion was heard near my home and then report because here the ETA attacks (terrorist group) were still expected. 

It was not a bomb. 

It was a gas cylinder which exploded in an old house that I used to pass just at that moment. 

I believe that fate has saved my life. 

The most incredible thing is that man, I think he was older, saved because at that time was sitting on a couch."

Location; Spain

© Emma Gilarranz Gutierrez, 2016

Picture; Emma Gilarranz Gutierrez, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment