Sunday 3 November 2019

Swinging the day away ….in the company of the SWINGIN’ Affair BIG BAND .... in Didsbury ...yesterday

Now, I don’t get out enough, and certainly my days of watching live music have faded somewhat.



So, I was pleased that yesterday at the Didsbury Beer Festival, there was a wonderful session by the  SWINGIN’ Affair BIG BAND.

Andrew Holland had alerted me to the band, assured me that they were excellent, and that I should make every effort to take time out from the beers on offer and the promotion of our pub book to watch them.

This I did, and what a wonderful time I had.

So, I shall leave you with pictures of the band doing what they do so well.

Location; Didsbury

































Pictures; the SWINGIN’ Affair BIG BAND, 2019 from the collection of Andrew Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment