Tuesday 5 January 2016

Reflections from a tram window ....... in St Peter’s Square in May 2014

Now here is one of those indulgent moments when I feature a picture I like and wonder if it will set off a series of pictures in the same vein.

And it would be fun to have a story to go with it.

So here I was on in St Peter’s Square watching countless trams going off in every direction except the one I wanted.

The stop will soon be moved as part of the new Second City Crossing and this spot will slide into transport history along with Central Station, the old Corporation trams and the horse drawn bus.

So in the meantime I bet there will be plenty of pictures using glass, reflective images and people.

Picture; in St Peter’s Square May 2014 from the collection of Andrew Simpson


No comments:

Post a Comment