Sunday 8 October 2023

This year we planted yellow flowers in the road ….

Not the best picture I know but taken from a moving bus with the camera phone.


Tomorrow I will go back with the camera.

But by then it might have gone, harvested by the Friends of Barlow Moor Road, so this imperfect image will have to do.

That said it is as instant as those immediate ones you would get from a Polaroid camera.

Back in the 70s' we had one and while the "snaps" didn't always deliver the quality they came out straight away which was fun and satisfying.

Although unlike the mobile you had to wait a few minutes for the print to dry.

Location; Barlow Moor Road

Picture; This year we planted yellow flowers in the road, 2023 from the collection of Andrew Simpson

1 comment:

  1. I had a lot of those yellow flowers suddenly appear in my garden. I wondered where they came from…they were beautiful 🌻🌷🌺🌸🪻🪻🌹

    ReplyDelete