Thursday 12 September 2019

At Altrincham ......... looking for pictures

Now, I can’t find any of the pictures I have taken over the years of Altrincham, and in particular Stamford New Road with its clock tower and transport hub.

And that is a shame because I rather wanted to compare the modern scene with this one from sometime at the beginning of the last century.

But I can’t, but I am sure someone will have a picture of the spot today, and thoughts on a date for our rather fuzzy one from the collection of Allan Brown.

And a better one from George Cieslik‎, who has more in his collection which will in time make their onto the blog

Location; Altrincham



Picture; Station and Stamford New Road, Altrincham, date unknown, from the collection of Allan Brown and Stamford New Road, courtesy of  George Cieslik‎

No comments:

Post a Comment