Sunday 17 July 2016

In Warrington on a July day working out how best to take the Barley Mow

Yesterday we were promised what would be the best day for catching the sun.

And that was pretty much the case although there were great chucks of the day when the clouds did their best to both hide the sun and threaten rain.

But there was enough sun, the day was warm and the result was more pictures of Warrington a place I have only been to once before.

Now with no idead where I was going I came across the Barley Mow which I am told is a "historic 15th century half-timbered building in centre of modern shopping development. Grade 2 Plus listing status.*




All of which is interesting but didn't help me get a good picture.

*WHAT?UB, https://whatpub.com/pubs/CNC/268/barley-mow-warrington

Location; Warrington

Picture; The Barley Mow, 2016, from the collection of Andrew Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment