Saturday 12 October 2019

When a little bit of home falls through our letter box in Manchester……. SEnine

Now it’s one of those little treats I look forward to when Larissa parcels up a collection of the SEnine magazine and sends them north to us in Manchester.



It is a variation on that old idea of food parcels, but for me is far more pleasurable.

They sit beside copies of the quarterly bulletin from the Eltham Society, and bring Well Hall just that bit closer.

My favourite in the SEnine has to be John Kennett’s history articles, but then it couldn’t be anything else given my own fascination for the past.

So, there it is, my half yearly collection of recent Eltham, sent as ever by my friend Larissa, to which as ever I say a big thank you.

Location; Eltham






Picture; covers from SEnine, Issue 148, March, 2019 and Issue 150, May 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment