Tuesday 26 October 2021

Grey Days in Manchester …… no.2 .... getting wet at Deansgate Castlefield

Now, I am not good with rain, especially when the plan is to take autumnal pictures of the city.


I had hoped for one of those mild late October days, when the pale sunlight made the best of   the autumn leaves.

But that didn’t happen, and after several tram trips around the city centre to dodge the rain and find a dry spot, I gave up, and settled on views from the Deansgate Castlefield metro stop.

I would like to think they are a small contribution to the record of how Manchester is changing.

And still puzzel over the rusty building, and how it actually works.

Happily someone will explain it to me.

Well that is my excuse for posting them.

Location; Deansgate Castlefield

Pictures; grey pictures, 2021, from the collection of Andrew Simpson


No comments:

Post a Comment