Thursday 30 May 2024

Strolls with a camera ………… Bulls Brow ……

 Last week Andy Robertson was in Rochdale on one of his strolls with a camera.

And as he does, he went off the beaten track and wandered down Baille Street and discovered Bulls Brow and The Walk.

Now if you live in Rochdale, I don’t suppose wither will seem our of the ordinary but if like me you have only been to the town a few times, these two places are a tad fascinating.

And with the light fading on a grey February afternoon, you could conjure up all sorts of fantastical stories.  

But I won’t other than to say I found them both as they were in 1894 and I bet there will be someone out there who can tell us more.


Location; Rochdale

Pictures; strolls with a camera, Rochdale, 2024, from the collection of Andy Robertson


No comments:

Post a Comment