Tuesday 13 March 2018

For the Friends of Range Road ....... and the Manchester Carriage and Tramway Company

It’s been almost a year since I wrote about the Manchester Carriage and Tramway Company and their depot down in Whalley Range.*

And I pretty much thought I done with the company and the depot, but not so because Andy Robertson was down there yesterday and took some fine pictures, of which this is one of my favourites, especially because in the previous story I featured pictures he took in 2014.

The rest I leave to you, spot the changes, and post your observations to me as a comment in the blog or social media

*On Range Road in Whalley Range with the Manchester Carriage and Tramway Company depot, https://chorltonhistory.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/on-range-road-in-whalley-range-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment