Saturday 10 March 2018

Watching the trams ...... for the Friends of Hardy Lane and maybe also Mauldeth Road West

Now for no other reason than I can, here are trams 3067 and 3068 on route to and from the Airport.

It was a Friday afternoon and I was sitting on that bench beside the car park of the Co-op.

There will be a few who mutter why two pictures of trams?

And the answer is that they will please the Friends of Hardy Lane, which in turn and set me off thinking about setting up a Friends of Mauldeth Road West.

On that we shall see.

For now, I will leave you with the two pictures, secure in the knowledge that Michael and Andy and others will weigh in with their on tram photos, well I hope so.

Location; Manchester


Pictures; trams 3067 and 3068 passing at Barlow Moor Road, 2018 from the collection of Andrew Simpson 

No comments:

Post a Comment