Monday 13 December 2021

The view from the hill ……. and other pictures ….. by Phil Mackie

Now I have been revisiting some photographs taken by our Jill of Greenwich Park a few years back, and throwing in a few I took in the late 1970s.


And today I want to add a few by Phil Mackie who posted some of his to me and kindly agreed to them being shared.

Phil added of the classic view looking down towards the river, that this is “not technically a great shot but should serve as a comparison.

Have also thrown in one rather dark pic looking further upstream Both taken 15 June 1974.  

I have also included a few – should they be of use sometime – from the top of Calderwood Street car park in Woolwich, taken 6 July 1974”.


And as you do I leapt at the opportunity of going back to where I grew up.







Location; Greenwich and Woolwich





Pictures; Greenwich and Woolwich, 1974 from the collection of Phil Mackie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment