Wednesday 11 May 2022

"Urmston, Flixton and Davyhulme: A Collection of Antiques and Curios" ...... the story of the book ..... today at Central Ref

So for anyone who has ever wondered how a history book is written or how two authors with a love of the same place and with heaps of local knowledge to share, worked together,  ..........this is the talk to attend.


My old friend and co author, Michael Billington says, 

"Just a last reminder that I shall be giving my powerpoint talk at Manchester Centrel Reference Library just opposite the Metrolink stop in St Peter's square tomorrow, Wednesday, at 10.30am. 

The subject will be "Urmston, Flixton and Davyhulme: A Collection of Antiques and Curios", the book that I co-wrote with my late friend Bob Potts.

Do come along, it would be lovely to see old friends and some new ones".

Now you can't say fairer than that.

Location, Central Ref, today at 10.30 am

Pictures; courtesy of Michael Billington, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment