Saturday 28 July 2018

In the company of the Manchester Bees ..... no. 5 down in Didsbury

Now, I have to thank the loads of people who in the last few days have shared their pictures of Manchester Bees.

Lisa Cunliffe, 2018

Lisa Cunliffe, 2018
Last week I had wandered from Exchange Square down to Deansgate and come across quite a few.

And in the course of the first blog story  I asked for contributions and they came in thick and fast.

From United and City bees courtesy of Angiebabe Moore, to my old friend Ron who captured a fair few in the Ref and Kay who not only shared hers from near the Cathedral but also has promised to send me some of Polly, the Clayton Hall Bee.

All and more will appear over the next few weeks.

But for now here is that Didsbury one, from the cameras of Lisa Cunliffe and Sarah Freeman

Location; Didsbury

Sarah Freeman, 2018


















Pictures; the Didsbury Bee, 2018 courtesy of Lisa Cunliffe and Sarah Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment