Sunday 22 March 2020

Boring pictures from a backroom, on a moment of self-isolation ..... the one from Eileen in Italy

Now the series is well into its stride, and may have to be renamed it because the pictures I am receiving are from boring.

So here is one from Eileen, who lives “in a tiny village called Villadosia about 10 kilometres from Varese, in the very small comune of Casale Litta. Our house is actually in the middle of a large wood, on a hill, so most of the garden is essentially a wood!”

And so “I am extremely fortunate to have a large wooded garden  where I can walk and explore during my self isolation. Something I never normally do, I am ashamed to say. I discovered these 3 lovely wood anemones emerging from last year's fallen leaves”.

Location; Lombardia

Picture, the not so boring picture of wood anemones, Lombardia, 2020, from the collection of Eileen Anne Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment