Wednesday 8 April 2020

Pictures from a backroom, on a moment of self-isolation ..... no one told the gulls about social distancing

I have to to say that I thought the series on boring pictures from a backroom in a time of isolation,would have a short life, but no, it rolls on with contributions from Chortlon, Stretford, Weston-super-Mare, along with Barcelona, Lombardia, Warsaw, Porto, and Ontario.




And now we have one from Uphill which is a tiny village by the sea in Somerset.

It's from my friend Lois, who is a writer, and before Victor the Virus, regularly led writing groups and participated in a series of literary festivals.*

But now like so many of us she is pretty much confined to the home, and hence the photograph to which she has added,

"This is a picture from my writing room - I think the gulls are waiting to get me!!!"

Location; Uphill

Picture; no one told the gulls about social distancing, 2020, from the collection of Lois Elsden

*Lois Elsdenhttps://loiselsden.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment