Tuesday 2 June 2020

That other Stockport ………

Now I had quite forgotten just how much of Stockport I had not visited in ages.

Over the last decade, Stockport was the place I passed on the A34, or just occasionally the short trip from the bus station to the shopping centre.

And so, Andy’s new series of pictures have awakened by interest.

They were taken last weekend on one of his essential walks, and cover all the twisty, turny little streets, which offer up a shedload of shops which you won’t find in the big retail arcades.

Added to these there were plenty of rooftop shots which reminded me of just how much I like gazing out over the skyline..

So, here are the first of the new Stockport series, which for want of a better title is called Another Stockport.

Location; Stockport









Pictures; Stockport on a Sunday, 2020, from the collection of Andy Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment